Arjyopa Healthcare LLP and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies (individually and/ or collectively, “Infnity2Infinity”) is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on Infinity2Infinity’s websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (“Website”) on the Website and otherwise doing business with Infinity2Infinity. “Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Infinity2Infinity and that Infinity2Infinity collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- Infinity2Infinity ‘s information security practices and policies; and
- Information collected and storage of such Information:
The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by You to Infinity2Infinity or collected from You by Infinity2Infinity may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Personal Information:
- Your user name along with Your password,
- Your name,
- Your address,
- Your telephone number,
- Your e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your date of birth,
- Your gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Internet Protocol address,
- Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Infinity2Infinity entity,
- Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- registering as a user on the Website,
- registering as a seller on the Website,
- availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Infinity2Infinity ‘s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
- otherwise doing business on the Website or otherwise dealing with any Infinity2Infinity entity. We may receive Personal information about you from third parties, such as social media services, commercially available sources and business partners. If you access Website through a social media service or connect a service on Website to a social media service, the information we collect may include your user name associated with that social media service, any information or content the social media service has the right to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. When you access the Website or otherwise deal with any Infinity2Infinity entity through social media services or when you connect any Website to social media services, you are authorizing The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- Non-Personal Information:
Infinity2Infinity may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Infinity2Infinity to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
You hereby represent to Infinity2Infinity that:
- the Information you provide to Infinity2Infinity from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Infinity2Infinity
- Your providing the Information to Infinity2Infinity and Infinity2Infinity ‘s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws..
- Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information Infinity2Infinity collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Infinity2Infinity entities and shall include the following:
to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of Infinity2Infinity entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- To provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Infinity2Infinity;
- To send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that Infinity2Infinity believes may be of interest to You;
- To personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- If You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- For proper administering of the Website;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- To facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by Infinity2Infinity or third party service providers and business associates
- To analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Infinity2Infinity may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Infinity2Infinity entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Infinity2Infinity under applicable law.
Infinity2Infinity may also share Personal Information if Infinity2Infinity believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Infinity2Infinity strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Infinity2Infinity adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Infinity2Infinity stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Infinity2Infinity entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Infinity2Infinity entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Infinity2Infinity may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, Infinity2Infinity is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Infinity2Infinity is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Infinity2Infinity shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Infinity2Infinity and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Infinity2Infinity), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Infinity2Infinity to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective Infinity2Infinity entity as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Infinity2Infinity entities nor shall contact any of Infinity2Infinity entities. Further, Infinity2Infinity may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or Infinity2Infinity may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Infinity2Infinity would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
- Is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Infinity2Infinity policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.